A firepit is a great place to gather for conversation, roasting marshmallows, or staying warm on cool evenings. At Township Pools, we design and build custom firepits in Montgomery, The Woodlands, and surrounding areas. We create unique designs for beautiful firepits that are durable, visually appealing, and meet all current code requirements and safety regulations.
Give us a call at (832) 979-5720 to start planning your new outdoor firepit.
Reasons to Include a Firepit in Your Outdoor Living Area
When designing your outdoor living area, there are many elements and options to consider. Including a fire feature, such as an outdoor fireplace or firepit offers a variety of comfort, aesthetic, and functional benefits. From relaxing and allowing yourself to be mesmerized by the flames to toasting marshmallows to make s’mores with the kids or company, there are many reasons to add a custom firepit to your outdoor area.
The benefits of a firepit include:
- Providing a space for gathering and interacting
- Creating a focal point
- Adding warmth
- Increasing ambiance
- Getting more use from your outdoor living area in different seasons
A custom built fire pit can add value to your property. This extension of your outdoor living area is attractive to potential buyers. When the time comes to sell your home, a beautiful outdoor kitchen with a firepit can help your home sell faster and for a higher price.
A variety of options are available for firepits in Montgomery, including portable models and permanent brick or stone firepits. A portable fire pit is convenient, inexpensive, and easily moved but a custom built permanent firepit offers lasting value and enhances the stye of your outdoor living space.
Things to consider when designing a firepit include:
- Shape – Your firepit can be constructed in a variety of round, square, or rectangular shapes. The shape can be determined by the layout of your outdoor space or your own preferences.
- Size – The size of your new firepit can be tailored to accommodate the available space and number of people or seating that you want around the firepit.
- Materials – A custom firepit can be designed with a variety of materials, including brick and different types of natural stone. Your firepit design can be created to compliment your patio, pool area, and the architectural style of your home.
- Fuel type – The main options include wood burning or natural gas. Natural gas offers the convenience of starting the fire instantly and no cleanup to contend with later.
- Lava rock or fyre glass – Natural gas firepits can use either lava rock or fyre glass to create different effects.
Your local custom pool builders will guide you through the process of designing the ideal firepit for your property. The highest quality materials and construction methods are used to create stunning firepits that stand the test of time.
Call Today to Get Started
At Township Pools, we offer custom designs and expert construction of firepits in Montgomery. We are happy to work with you to create the perfect design and help you select the materials for a firepit that matches your home and surrounding landscape. We have extensive experience and attention to detail to ensure a beautiful result that exceeds your expectations.
Please call Township Pools at (832) 979-5720 so we can start designing your new fire pit.
“From the design stage with Mariah to the end product, we got the exact pool we wanted and love it. Great company. I highly recommend.” - Tim H.